Do note this is a legal discussion, you are not to hold the lawyer, VendShare or any of its officers liable for any application or misapplication of the knowledge/discussion in the video. To know how this video apply to you, you are advised to seek your own professional advice in this matter.
The topics that are covered in the talk are as follows;
1) Delayed delivery of service during the Covid19 Circuit Breaker.
2) Whether the relief measures announced in Singapore government applies to users of co working space.
3) Can relief be granted for commercial rental? Also what can you do if the landlord threatens to lock up your rented real estate?
3.5) Can tenants argue under Force Majeure clauses to waive off the rent?
4) Relief for building owners.
5) Government grants during Covid19 Circuit Breaker.
6) Can the landlord not pass the property tax rebate to you?
7) Notification of relief.
Thanks for supporting this. I hope that this video would give some of you insight as to how to go on.
At the meantime, both the organizers and Mr Samuel Seow are doing it on a pro bono basis and also to raise money for Food Bank so that they may support more people in need. If you wish to know more about Food Bank, please go to https://foodbank.sg/
If you wish to donate to Food Bank, please do it via this QR Code, and use your favourite Epayment app for that.
You may PayNow to them directly at the UEN of 201200654E. For those who are interested in our future events may register at our website to receive community-related events like this and very minimal on commercial messages.