A zoom meeting was carried out just a few hours ago on 8 April 2020.
A few things are discussed and decided;
1) New staff to call friends & contacts to bring more coffee for the frontline fighters at the hospitals.
2) Those people who stand at the machine, and maybe with an additional tool of standup banner to sell coffee to passersby.
3) People who deliver coffee (and maybe some other food) to the houses.
Strategic resources needed;
1) Software to allow online selling (present for CWC but not present yet for online ordering and delivering of coffee)
2) Software to allow people to chat with our staff.
3) In the short run, the order taker in the head office may send messages to the staff at the machines to execute food delivery.
Tactical moves decided.
1) A franchise location is to be selected so that we can execute the food delivery. Ubi is preferred because it is near to living quarters. Given that everyone is trapped in their houses in a Circuit Breaking.
2) The franchise location has got to be able to prove that there is market need.
For now, Iris Koh is placed in charge of this initiative – choosing and executing the requirements. Raymond Ng would focus on getting the software requirements settled for supporting sales online.
That is all for now.